Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Aaron & Lisa Marry. Gwen Runs a 50k. Abby Turns 21. Remi Explores NE Ohio.

and I document it all.


I've been back in Ohio since September 19th. I drove 16hrs here straight, from Kansas, by myself (& Remi). Our lease was up on our apartment at the end of September. Fernando decided that since I was planning on going back to Medina for Lisa and Aaron's wedding and Abby's 21st that I could just stay there until the end of October when we move to Colorado Springs and he will camp in Kansas. Yep my husband is homeless (by choice), and loving every minute of it (see text conversation below).


Yep. That's who I married.



My friends Aaron Sargent and Lisa Stahl got married on September 29th in Cleveland. I've known Aaron for the past 5 years and Lisa is more than a perfect match for him. Aaron leaves soon for flight school at Fort Rucker, Alabama. Beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple!

Their first dance song was "Stolen" by Dashboard Confessional. Perfect choice for these two!


This is what I came back to when I ran inside to pick up lunch. Remi really wants to drive my car!

Remi and I went to the Cuyahoga Valley National Park the other day. Mostly around the Happy Days Trail and Whipps Ledges. Remi LOVED getting to climb all over the rocks and in the leaves, he's going to love Colorado!



He also loves my moms backyard. After being in a 3rd story 1bed apartment he's loving it here!


After Connie broke the US 24 hr record, she ran 149miles in 24 in Poland, Gwen insisted on running a 24hr race here, and she did more than amazing at the North Coast 24hr! The weather was awful, tornado like wind and rain but freezing, so she only ran about half the race but still logged 31 miles! Gwen ran a 50k!!

See Connie's story here: Local News Interview
and here: I Run Interview

So I got her a cake and we threw her a party!

Gwen 19 miles in!

And lastly, Abby turned 21 on October 6th! We went to House of Hunan in Medina for dinner and then hit up a few bars around Medina.




Abby picked up a homeless man named Andy Kall, and Anthony Place is creeping in the background.


Most exciting/stupid was Andy and I's decision (in addition to Jeanine, Cliff, and Anthony) to go to Paul's Pub in Medina. Easily the scariest place I've even been to in this town. Luckily everyone survived.




No comments:

Post a Comment