Monday, June 17, 2013

So I Got Married

As anyone who keeps in contact with us knows, we got married on May 25th! Our wedding was back in Ohio at The Oaks Restaurant on Chippewa Lake. Although literally everything went wrong the day of, it was still the best day of my life! (you'll have to ask Fernando for his opinion on that one :) ). We did not go on a honeymoon right after due to our job schedules, but we're planning a trip to Madrid for next May. I'm now officially a Ceron!


And here are some of my favorite photos!

My mom and me at the salon

No one knew how to tie the bow!

Maid of honor, Nicole Blum, putting on my veil! 

Walking down to do out "first look"

First look





Most adorable little flower girls!

Ceremony

It was a little windy on the lake :)

Eco confetti poppers!

In-Laws! (Father in law was in Mexico at the time)

Fernando and his mother Maria

Abby, Me, Connie, and Gwen

Sisters. Bridesmaids.

Lily and Ella had so much fun!

My Dad and Mom

Dylan kept stealing my seat at the head table!

So I threw the cake at the best man, he still doesn't realize it in this photo :)

First Dance

First Dance

Sunset on Chippewa Lake!


(not so little) Brother and me 

These little girls wore me out with all their dancing!

Bouquet toss

So my matron of honor, Kelsey, is pregnant... and that's her husband...

One of my favorites!

Candid by Nicole

Cutting the cake



Bridal party!

Lily, Ella, and Cliff

I was so happy that my college roommate, Bethany, made it!

Reunited: Maid of honor Nicole came from New Orleans, I live in Colorado Springs, and Amanda came from California! 

No comments:

Post a Comment