Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy Birthday America, You're No Longer Number One

For the 4th of July weekend Fernando and I (and the puppies) took a trip up to Grand Lake to visit our friend Lauren. I've known Lauren since I was 11, she was 16 and my swim team coach, now she lives out here in Colorado working as a law enforcement officer for the forest service. We had a ton of fun and so did the dogs! It was nice to get away from the city for a bit, even with all the rich tourists in Grand Lake (luckily we stayed in Lauren's cabin nowhere near them).

For America's birthday Mexico was nice enough to take over the fattest country in the world spot! Fernando doesn't think this is as amusing as I do...

Anyway here are some pictures from our trip:

The dogs loved Grand Lake!


I'm scared for our future children...




Fernando bet me I couldn't climb this rock, clearly he lost.



I'll be posting more recipes here in the next week, I've had a lot requested recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment